RHYTHM SHACK, THE : Volume 3
Sheik Records asked one of the best DJs in the world to compile some of his favorite records
for volume 3 of 'The Rhythm Shack'.
You must get this out of this world compilation, made by one of the best record collectors in the world,
DJ Moon Kat, who digs deep in the golden era of rock and roll music from the 50/60s period.
All tracks come from his personal 45s.
18 songs ranging from wild black rockers from the mid 50s to fantastic movers with
lovely melodies from the mid 60s and killer powerful instros in the middle.
Side A :
01. The Combinations : Voodoo
02. Dorsey Burnette : Here Comes That Feeling
03. Roy Buchanan : Country Fever
04. Bo Freeman : Hey Juanita
05. Alan Knight : Chills
06. Steve King : Listen Buddy
07. Marty Cooper : You Bet Your Little Life
08. Bill Courtney : One Dollar Down
09. Dick D'Agostin : One More Time
Side B :
01. Paul Kirk : Ready Little Steady
02. Lattimore Brown : Teenie Weenie
03. Willie Cobbs : Don't Say Good-Bye
04. Johnny Durain With The Cytones : Shang-Dang-Doo
05. Billy Dolton : Girls
06. Bobby Day : Don't Worry 'Bout Me
07. Rodney Scott : That's The Way It Goes
08. Phil Flowers : The Wobble
09. Unkown Group : Itchy Coo