1960’S ROCK & ROLL FROM THE NASHVILLE INDIES : Various Artists
Nashville is known the World over as Music City and though it is mostly identified with country music it has always been a place where all types of music have been played and recorded.
Buddy Holly, Gene Vincent, Little Richard and Elvis Presley all made some of their earliest recordings in Nashville.
By the early sixties Rock & Roll was here to stay and labels big and small were beating the bushes to find talent.
This collection focuses on some of Nashville’s smallest independent labels and their most obscure releases.
It is a footnote in the long history of Nashville as The Music City and a fascinating glimpse into the small 1960s labels.
01. Brand New Automobile : The Payments
02. Cantina : The Payments
03. Bring It On Home : Baker Knight
04. Whose Little Baby Are You : Baker Knight
05. You're Gone Forever : Swanee Caldwell
06. Your Fool : Betty Rogers
07. Walking In A Dream : Betty Rogers
08. Misery : Franke Clark
09. Johanna : Franke Clark
10. Bless You Little Girl : Peter & The Rabits
11. I'm A Charger : Paul & Roger Blisard
12. There Goes My Baby Leaving Me : Paul & Roger Blisard
13. I'll Never Fall In Love Again : The Cutaways
14. Hold Me : The Cutaways
15. Time Is Slipping Away : Gaylen Adams
16. Love Meets No Stranger : Gaylen Adams
17. That's What Love's All About : Doug Lane And The Soul Spinners
18. Hey Girl come Along With Me : Big C.
19. Gee Whiz I Love You : Big C.
20. Salty Dog : Aardvark
21. Big Rat Race : Brandy Calahan
22. Leather And Lace : Brandy Calahan
List Price :
You Save : €2,00 (16%)