BUZZSAW : Cut 3 - Pavinyl
'Buzzsaw Joint' was born of a club offering Londoners the chance to revel in the sounds of good ol' trashy rock'n'roll in all its vintage vinyl forms.
Cut number three comes from Pavinyl, a gent whose ride is a decked-out disco-hearse that,
in his words, "puts the fun back into funerals". Vowing to "keep music evil", his club night 'Mockers' has had the British market town of Stroud dancing for a decade.
Here Pavinyl shares 18 exotic pearls, from the jungle to the orient, ancient
Egypt to Native America. Hold on tight, it's quite a trip!
01. Phil Campos : Street Fight (Impact, 1960)
02. Glenn & Christy : Wombat Twist (Sonic, 1962)
03. Hi-Fives : Fujikami The Warrior (Hitt, 1961)
04. The Space Men : Martian Chant (Campus, 1959)
05. D.C. Washington : The Mohawk (Felsted, 1962)
06. The Fables : Cleopatra 30 B.C. (Elgo, 1962)
07. Lenny Troy : Chinese Junk (Wanderlust, 1959)
08. Honey & The Bees : Almost Eighteen (Pentagon, 1959)
09. The New Starts : Ali Baba's Tent (H. Gordon, 1961)
01. The Jokers : Wing Ding (Drumfire, 1961)
02. Big Brown : Menin Aeide Thea (Palette, 1962)
03. Jack Franklin & The Rock-Its : Beat History (Ronko, 1961)
04. Buddy Bow : Twisting In The Jungle (Palette, 1962)
05. Eddie Hill : Monkey Business (University, 1959)
06. Ronny Goode : Totem Pole (Demon, 1960)
07. Lee Richards : Cha-Cha-Cha In Old Hong Kong (RCA Victor, 1955)
08. Marc Haven & The Aquarians : Hey Senorita (Villa-Yore, 1961)
09. Al Nathan : Days Are Numbered (Private Press, 1962)