TONY THE TIGER PRESENT FUZZ, FLAYKES & SHAKES : Vol. 1 : 60 miles High
Volume One focuses on the freakier side of the US teen garage explosion with 18 lysergically frosted delights.
Although composed of a series of (not even) one hit wonders, the music on this album is amazingly good.
In some of the songs, you can hear shades of more famous sixties groups. If you can accept that, there's not a bad song on it.
The music is upbeat and quite entertaining.
lim.ed handnumbered !
The original release 1999 on the Bacchus label is now a high wanted collectable , now
here again !Be fast!
Side A :
01. The Glass Sun : I Can See The Light
02. The Shags : Breathe In My Ear
03. Band Of Wynand : Day-time, Nite-time
04. The Odyssey : Little Boy, Little Girl
05. Time Of Your Life : Ode To A Bad Dream
06. The Thyme : Somehow
07. The Countdown 5 : Speculation
08. The Midnight Snack : Mister Time
09. The Society : High And Mighty
Side B :
01. The Search : Climate
02. The Rites : Things
03. The Gregorians : Dialated Eyes
04. The Palace Guard ; Greed
05. The Soul Inc. : 60 Miles High
06. The Magic Mushrooms : Let The Rain Be Me
07. Bedpost Oracle : The Break Of Dawn
08. The Stained Glass : A Scene In Between
09. The Humane Society : Eternal Prison